How To Add A New Reminder In Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is considered to be one of the best smartphones available in the market now because of several apps that have been preinstalled on it. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is built to make multiple apps work at the same time and come up with notifications from these apps in a timely manner.
Because of the display notifications feature, there are times when your notification panel will be loaded with a lot of messages from different apps. This can make a user to mistakenly delete the important ones when they are all packed together with the less important ones.
If you have apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 that sends you essential notifications that you don’t like to miss, there is a way to go about it. You can set a reminder that will ensure that messages from these apps are seen first on the notification panel.
The way the feature works is to notify you at different intervals to check new messages from these important apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and you will like to know how you can use this feature, then you are reading the right article.
Things To Personalize On The Notification Reminder Of Galaxy Note 9
This feature allows you to personalize your notifications according to how you want. Although it’s a preinstalled feature, you will need to switch it on by yourself. If you will like to know how you can locate and switch on the feature, then follow the steps below
- Smartphone Vibrates: This feature works with the default notification tone on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. You have options of making it better by adding the Vibration mode. You will have to do this by yourself by checking the box to activate the mode. This will ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 rings out and also vibrate whenever there is a notification.
- Setting Reminder interval: This feature works in a similar way the alarm clock snooze function works, the reminder feature comes with an interval option that you can use. You will be provided with five options that you can select from; between 1, 3, 5, 10 or 15 minutes, although some old Samsung smartphones offer these time frames: 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
- All apps or Specific apps – You can also select the apps that you will like to apply the notification reminder on. By default, the notification reminder will not include all apps, but you have the option of including or removing apps that you feel you do not need or add apps that you think are more important to you. If you need to quickly reset some apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, I will suggest that you consider the first option.
Activating The Notification Reminder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you will like to try out this feature, but you don’t know how to go about it, you can make use of the instructions below
- Search for Settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Tap on the gear icon to access the notification panel
- Click on the Apps screen located in the Settings app
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Click on the Accessibility settings on Settings list
- Browse for the feature named Notification reminder
- Drag the switch from OFF to ON
- Then, you can now choose the type of notification mode that you want
If you have any question about this feature on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you can post it, and I will be glad to assist as soon as possible. You should also watch out for more articles about the fantastic features on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.