How to Change/Edit A Snapchat Display Name
Snapchat is one of the most popular apps in the world and you may have many friends on tho app that you can’t always remember which friend is which based on their username. The great thing about Snapchat is that it allows you to change and edit someones display name or username very easily. Snapchat may not allow you to change your actual username, but it does let people change their display names.
Below is a guide on how to change a username or snapchat name of a friend that you want to remember who that person is.
- What are the new emoji symbols on Snapchat
- How to change your Snapchat username
- How to delete a Snapchat account
How to change the display name for one of a Snapchat friend:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on your iPhone.
- Go to the Snapchat app.
- At the top of the screen, select on the Snapchat icon.
- Select on My Friends.
- Select on the username or friend that you want to change.
- Next to that username, select on the settings icon.
- Select on Edit Name.
- Type in the new name that you want to set as a snapchat name or username.
- Select on Save.