How To Change HTC One M9 Lock Screen
If you want to change the HTC One M9 lockscreen to customize it to your liking, there are several different ways that you can do this. Since the HTC One M9 lock screen is the first thing you see on the smartphone, it’s a good idea to add different widgets and icons to the lockscreen to make the HTC One M9 more usable. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper of the HTC One M9 as well.
For those interested in getting the most out of your HTC smartphone, then make sure to check out HTC’s wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the Mophie external battery pack for the ultimate experience with your HTC smartphone.
If you go to the settings section, and browse for the “Lock screen” you’ll see a list of different features you can add to the lock screen of the HTC One M9.
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Dual Clock – shows both home and current time zones if you’re traveling
- Clock Size – makes it easier to see by making it bigger or smaller
- Show the Date – self explanatory, if you want the date shown, keep this checked
- Camera Shortcut – allows you to instantly unlock to the camera
- Owner Information – lets users add Twitter handles or other information to the lockscreen
- Unlock Effect – this changes the entire look and feel of the unlock effect and animation. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Info – allows you to add or remove weather and pedometer info from lockscreen.
How to change HTC One M9 Lock screen Wallpaper
Like the HTC One M8, the process is similar to change the HTC One M9 wallpaper. All you need to do is press and hold an empty space on the Home screen. This will bring up the edit mode where you can add widgets, change homescreen settings, and also change the wallpaper. Select on “Wallpaper”, then select “Lock screen.”
By default the HTC One M9 has several different wallpaper options for the lockscreen, but you can always select “more images” and select from any image that you have taken on your HTC One M9. Once you’ve found the image you want, hit the Set Wallpaper button.