How To Configure Your Hotmail On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
There are owners of the Galaxy Note 9 that do not know how to set up the Hotmail app on their Samsung device. The main reason for coming up with this article is to let you understand how you can easily set up and effectively use the Hotmail on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
The first important thing you should know is that it the process of setting up Hotmail on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is straightforward and you can easily connect it with your Live or Outlook accounts. You should also know that your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a preinstalled app that you can use to set up your account.
If you will like to know how you can use the Hotmail app to receive and send emails through your Live or Outlook accounts, then you should follow the steps below:
- Tap on the pre-installed Email app
- Tap on the option to ‘Add new Account.’
- Provide your details (email address and password of your Hotmail, Live or Outlook account)
- Tap on the ‘Sign in’ option
- If you are using a 2-step verification process, you will have to set up an app password so that you can use your account on your Samsung smartphone.
- Then wait for some seconds for the Email app to connect with the Exchange server settings to set up your account
Once you’ve done that, you will be able to send and receive messages on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using your Hotmail or Live account. Besides, you can set up a new email account (Hotmail, Live or Outlook) whether you have an account already or not. If you will like to know how you can do this, follow the steps below
- Search for the Email app
- Tap on MORE option
- Select Settings
- Tap on Add account
- Tap on the option to Add New Account
- Provide the details for the new account (username and password)
- Tap on the Sign in button
- Wait for a few minutes for the app to set up your account and configure your settings
Also, ensure that you provide the app password if you want to use a 2-step verification setup. Once you’ve done that, you will be able to use the new account on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.