How To Connect Google Pixel 2 To A PC Computer
Now that you’ve gotten your hands on the new Google Pixel 2, you need to connect to a PC computer to take full advantage of its capabilities, these steps will help you do exactly that. It’s pretty easy to connect the Google Pixel 2 to a computer with the usage of correct software. Read below to learn the two different methods to connect Pixel 2 to a PC.
To be able connect the Pixel 2 to a PC, you need to have a software that will enable you to transfer music, photos, and videos between your Google Pixel 2 and PC. To download and install this App, for Windows or Mac, you can visit the Google website.
There are the different file formats supported By Google Pixel 2: The Pixel 2 supports the following types of audio files in WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, XMF, EVRC, QCELP, WMA, FLAC, OGG formats and video files in Divx, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VP8, VC–1 (Format: 3gp, 3g2, mp4, wmv.
Steps To Connect Google Pixel 2 To PC:
- Download and install the USB drivers for the Pixel 2. If you own a Mac, no need to install any software.
- Connect the Pixel 2 to a computer with a USB cable
A window will pop-up on the Pixel 2 phone display. Drag the notification area down, and make a selection of your choice.
Connect Google Pixel 2 To PC:
- Connect the Pixel 2 to a computer with a USB cable.
- A window will pop-up on the Pixel 2 phone display. Drag the notification area down, and make a selection of your choice.
- Connect USB storage.
- Press OK.
- Press the Open folder to view files option on your computer screen.
The two instructions provided above should enable you to connect your Google Pixel 2 to a PC computer.