How To Connect LG V30 To TV
The LG V30 has tons of features packed into a small frame. One such feature is the ability to connect to a TV. If you want to know how to connect a to a TV, the following instructions will provide quick and easy steps to connect your smartphone to a TV. The procedure to connect the LG V30 to a TV is fairly straightforward especially with the correct software. There are two different methods to connect to a TV and we will walk you through both methods.
There are two distinct ways to connect the LG V30 to TV. One is hard-wired and the other is wireless. When you connect, you can clone whatever it is on your smartphone and display it to your HDTV.
Connect LG V30 to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- First things first, you need to buy an LINKMHL adapterLINK which is LG V30 compatible
- Then, attach the LG V30 to the adapter
- Next, plug the adapter to a power source
- After that, get a LINKstandard HDMI cableLINK to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television
- Finally, switch the settings on the TV to be able to display video from the HDMI port you are using. After that is finished, the TV will mirror your phone
NOTE: If you own an older analogue TV, it is recommended that you buy an LINKHDMI to composite adapterLINK which will enable the TV to mirror the LG V30’s display.
Connect LG V30 to TV: Wireless Connection
- You need to first buy an Allshare Hub which you can attach to your TV through a standard HDMI cable
- Next is to link the LG V30 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network
- You can do this by accessing the Settings and then click Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you have a SmartTV, then you no longer need to buy an Allshare Hub.