How To Create New Folder On Galaxy Note 9
Memory space is in abundance on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, provided you know how to utilize it. To enjoy our Galaxy smartphone to the fullest, you need to configure and organize your Samsung Galaxy smartphone after purchasing it.
Creating folders on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 makes your phone tidy and allows the removal of unnecessary apps and widgets to be faster. A chaotic setup will no doubt eat up useful memory space on the device.
There are several ways through which you can create a folder on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. One easy way is to simply a particular app to another on the home screen which will prompt a folder option that you can name as you wish.
When you perform this process, you will be able to personalize the folder name and its appearance so that it can be labeled. There is also an alternative route through which you can create a folder on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
There are numerous ways you can use to create a folder in Samsung Galaxy Note 9. A much easier way is to hold and drag an app to another app on the home screen so that they join in the folder that you desire.
Create A New folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device
- On the home screen, select and hold down the app you want to put in the folder
- Drag the app to the New Folder option to put it into the folder
- A name bracket prompt will appear for you to rename the folder
- After finishing the above steps, click the ‘’done’’ option on the keyboard
- You can add as many folders as you want using the same method
You should be able to create folders on your Galaxy Note smartphone without any external help now.