The recent release of the Samsung Galaxy S6 has brought many different features, controls, security settings and some options that Google chooses to hide from the standard user. The good news is that by enabling developer mode on Galaxy S6, you can get control of many hidden features that you can change on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. With Developer Mode you can control additional aspects of their device, change settings, or enable USB debugging for advanced functions will need to enable the hidden developer menu in settings.
Whether you’re looking to become a developer, install third party software or ROMs, or simply just want to hack up and mess with your new phone, you’ll have to start with unlocking the developer menu. It’s actually quite easy and only takes 5-6 taps of the screen, so read on for the full instructions and visual breakdown. The following is a guide on how to turn on Developer Mode on the Galaxy S6:
- How to change languages on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps freezing and crashing
- How to turn ON/OFF autocorrect with Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to keeps Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen on longer
- How to reset password on Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge when locked out
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
How to Enable Developer Mode on Galaxy S6
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
Should I Enable Developer Mode?
When you Enable developer options on the Samsung Galaxy S6, there’s no damage that will be done to the smartphone. In Developer Mode, you’ll just see options that are hidden by Google for a reason, but those looking to modify their device will need to access a few of those settings.
- How to find a lost or stolen Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge back button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to screen mirror on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV
- How to fix volume not working on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to remove duplicate contacts on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge