How To Fix Camera Failed Problem On LG G4
It has been reported that some of those who own the LG G4 have had the camera fail on their smartphones. The cause, however, is not entirely clear, as it seems like this happens after several days of normal usage. Users will be using their phones as normal, and then the main camera of the LG G4 delivers an unexpected message: “Warning: Camera Failed.” As you can probably guess, once this message pops up, the LG G4 camera stops working. Nine times out of ten, the issue isn’t fixed after rebooting the device or returning it to factory settings.
The following are some solutions for a camera failed problem on LG G4.
How to Fix LG G4 Camera Failed Problem:
- Restart the LG G4, as there is a chance this could fix the camera failed problem. Hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for 7 seconds until the phone turns off and vibrates.
- Go to Settings, open the Application Manager, and then go to the Camera app. Select Force stop, clear data, and clear cache. If it’s a matter of the camera being frozen or an issue caused by junk data, this could clear it up.
- The next method you can try is to clear the cache partition. Power off the smartphone, then hold and press the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons at the same time. Let go of all the buttons and wait for the Android system recovery screen to show up. Highlight Wipe Cache Partition using Volume Down key, and press the Power key to select the option. Once the process is finished, reboot the phone.
If none of the methods above work to fix a failed camera on your LG G4, then the best thing you can do is to contact the retailer or LG and see about getting the phone repaired or replaced, as the camera is damaged and is no longer working. This may seem like a hassle, but it’s better than trying to do something yourself and possibly voiding your warranty.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4