How To Fix ClipboardUIservice Has Stopped Error On Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus
In today’s article, Recomhub wants to explain how to fix the error message “Unfortunately, clipboard UI service has stopped” which bothers a lot of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus users. Usually, the error is triggered when you are trying to use any of the Paste or Clipboard options, and it fails to work and displays the message mentioned above.
Other users haven’t seen this error message so far and haven’t noticed that they cannot use the Paste or the Clipboard options on any app; from your stock messages app to WhatsApp or Messenger. If you’re in the same situation and you’re reading this article, you will get to know your options. Take a look at the three solutions below on how you can solve this problem.
Solution 1 – Clear The Cache And Data Of The Clipboard
- Navigate to the Home screen
- Access the App menu
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Applications, and access the Application manager
- Switch to the tab named as ALL
- Locate and click on the clipboard service
- Click on the button for Force Close.
- Go to the Storage sub-menu
- Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data
- Tap on Delete and wait for it to finish
Solution 2 – Wipe The Cache Partition
If clearing the Clipboard’s Cache, doesn’t fix the problem, then move on to wiping the System’s Cache:
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy smartphone
- Tap and hold the Home, Power, and Volume Up buttons
- Release the Power button when you see the “Samsung Galaxy” text on the screen
- Let go all the buttons when the Android logo appears on the screen
- Highlight with Volume Down button to the Wipe Cache Partition option
- Select the Power button and confirm with the Yes option
- Wait patiently for the phone to finish wiping the cache partition
- Click on the Reboot System Now option
- Then, wait for the phone to reboot
Solution 3 – Hard Reset The Device
The last option is to factory reset or hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus if you still keep getting the “Unfortunately, clipboardUIservice has stopped” error message. However, it is essential you backup all your data and files before you factory reset your smartphone because this process will make you lose all your data. You can read this guide on how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.