How To Fix Red Eye On Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, you may want to know how to fix the red eye problem on pictures. This can be an issue when the picture turns out perfectly except for the red eye on the faces of some of the people in the picture.
Below we’ll explain how you can fix the red eye issue on pictures taken with the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. All you need to use the “Red-eye Correction” method to fix red eye on picutres.
How to fix red eye on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
- Turn on the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Open the Gallery app.
- Select on the picture that you want to fix red-eye.
- Tap on the screen once to view the options menu.
- Select on “Photo Editor” and continue to “Portrait”
- Then select on “Red Eye”.
- Now tap on the area with red eyes in the picture and let “Red Eye Correction” fix the problem.
After following the steps above, you should be able fix the red eyes on people in the pictures that you’ve taken. These steps will work to fix the red eye on both the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.