How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 5 LED Flashes Blue
For those that own a Samsung Note 5, you may notice that sometimes that the LED flashes blue on your smartphone and a black screen appears. Don’t worry, this black screen and LED blue flashes are generally an Android problem not with Samsung. The following is a guide on how to fix this issue on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 5 LED Flashes Blue:
- Press the Power ON/OFF button and the Volume button at the same time until the blue LED light turn OFF.
- Then wait until the Galaxy Note 5 Edge reboots.
- Now the Galaxy Note 5 should be working like normal.
After you follow the steps above, you’ll be able to fix the Blue light flashes and black screen problem on the Note 5.
- How to fix Note 5 when dropped in water
- How to use private mode on Note 5
- How to reset password when locked on Note 5
- How to screen mirror on Note 5
- How to connect Note 5 to a TV
- How to fix black screen problem on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 screen that won’t rotate
- How to recover deleted photos on Note 5
- How to fix fast battery drain problem on Note 5
- How to set custom ringtones on Note 5
- How to fix slow Internet problem on Note 5