How To Get Samsung Note 8 Custom Ringtones
It’s a good idea to know how to set personal ringtones on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for those that own a Note 8. The main reason for this is to create custom ringtone to either one particular contact or everyone.
The good news is that it’s easy to create custom notifications ringtones and custom contact ringtones on the Samsung Note 8. If you already have the song on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, below is how you can use them to create a custom ringtone.
How to set custom ringtones on your Samsung Note 8
Galaxy Note 8 owner can now use the new Samsung’s technology that allows users have different options to create custom sounds for individual contact, and set custom ringtones for text messages as well. Below we’ll explain steps on how you can set custom ringtones on your Galaxy Note 8:
- Switch on the Samsung Note 8
- Scroll to the Dialer app.
- Search and select the desired contact you want to edit for ring tone
- Touch the pen-shaped icon and edit the contact’s information
- Choose the “Ringtone” button
- A window will show all your tone sounds
- Browse through and choose the song you want to use
- If the song you want isn’t listed touch “Add” and search your device storage, then select it.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to get custom ringtones on Samsung Note 8.