How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6
If your Samsung Galaxy S6 becomes unresponsive or doesn’t function like normal, the best solution is to perform a hard reset to return the Galaxy S6 back to the factory default mode. Also read, how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S6.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn off the Galaxy S6
- Press and hold at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
How to Hard Reset A Samsung Galaxy S6 Method 2:
- Turn on the Galaxy S6
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- How to find a lost or stolen Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge back button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to screen mirror on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV
- How to fix volume not working on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to remove duplicate contacts on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge