How To How To Sort Contacts By The Last Name On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
Samsung’s latest flagship phone, the Galaxy S9 is packed with a lot of customization and accessibility features. Nothing less can be expected of a phone of such caliber. Being able to sort your contacts by last or first name is one very simple yet helpful feature. It allows you to organize your Contacts list in any manner you wish.
If you use your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus for business and you have a long list of contacts on the phone, it’s best to sort out the contact in your list alphabetically by their last name so you can get them when you need them faster and easier. You’ll find this option quite handy because browsing through hundreds of different entries can be overwhelming. In this article, we’ll show you how to change the contact settings on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus and how to sort contacts by last name.
How to Sort Your Contacts By Last Name
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy
- Go to the Home screen
- Choose the Menu option
- Select the Contacts option;
- Select the MORE option in the overview section from the top
- Tap on the Settings option
- Select the option labeled as Sort from the new list of options that will open
- You will be able to sort your phone contacts the way you want
- You will see that the Sort option with “first name,” or “by default,” but you can change to “the last name.”
Leave the menus when you’ve finished tweaking this simple setting. All your contacts on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus will now be displayed by their last names or by whatever names you enter in the last name field. This makes navigating your contact lists easy as it is organized according to your preferences.