How To Make Use Of Private Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Another effective feature on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the Private Mode. If you want privacy on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, this feature is the best option available. This feature can be used to protect everything that you have been doing on your phone with the help of a third party app.
You can use the Private Mode to hide pictures that you don’t want to share with anybody, videos, and files that are confidential. Nobody can have access to anything you store when you are in Private Mode as long as you don’t give out your password or unlock pattern. Below is a guide on how to create your Private Mode on Samsung Note 8.
Using Private Mode on the Galaxy Note 8
Private Mode supports a wide variety of media formats including videos and images, Follow the instructions below to add your media files to Private Mode:
- Switch ON Private Mode on your Galaxy Note 8.
- Browse for the picture or file that you want to protect with Private Mode.
- Tap the picture or file and then click on the Overflow menu located in the upper right of the screen
- Tap on ‘Move to Private’
Activating Private on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- At your home screen page, use your fingers swipe down, a list of options will appear.
- Locate ‘Private Mode’ from the list and select it.
- When you launch Private Mode for the first time, you will be given helpful tips on how to use the app, and you will be asked to register a pin code. (You will be using this code anytime you want to access your files stored in Private Mode)
How to deactivate Private Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Using two fingers from the top of the screen, swipe down to find a list of options.
- Look for ‘Private Mode’ from the list and select it.
- That’s it! Your Galaxy Note 8 should be back to Normal mode.
The guide above will assist you in setting up Private Mode on your Galaxy Note 8. It also allows you to add pictures and videos to a private album that you can only view and have access to in ‘Private Mode.’