How To Make Use Of Private Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a lot of effective and useful features, and one of these features is the Private Mode option.
There are owners of the Galaxy Note 9 that loves to have full control and privacy over the files that are on the mobile device. The Private Mode feature is the right option. This is because you can use the Private mode to secure every file that you have on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
The Private Mode makes it possible to hide your pictures, videos and other files that are personal to you. You are the only one that will be able to have access to these files that are in private mode option as long as you do not give your password out to anyone else.
If you will like to know how you can make use of the Private Mode feature on Samsung Galaxy Note 9, then follow the instructions that I will explain below
Using Private Mode On The Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The Private Mode feature on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 works with a lot of media formats including videos and pictures. You can use the instructions below to add media files to Private Mode
- Activate the Private Mode option on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Look for the media file that you wish to hide with the with Private Mode feature
- Click on the file and then choose the Overflow menu placed in the upper right of your device screen
- Click on ‘Move to Private’
Activating Private On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- On your home screen, use your fingers to drag down, and a list of option will come up
- Look for the Private Mode option on the list and click on it
- Activating the Private Mode for the first time, you will see onscreen instructions that you can follow. These instructions will include creating a pin code that you will be using to view your files in Private mode
How To Deactivate Private Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Drag down with your fingers from the top of the screen to have access to a list of options
- Search for the Private Mode’ from the list and click on it
- Once you have done that, your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be back to Normal mode.
The instructions explained above will greatly assist you in using the Private mode feature to hide confidential files that only you will be able to access on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.