How To Make Use Of The Magnifier On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
One of the features that you can use on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is the Magnifier. This feature has more than one purpose, and it is very useful. One of the functions of this feature is to take pictures with your camera, but it has also been designed to assist owners with vision issues. The Magnifier feature makes it possible for you to read small fonts on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
The magnifier feature acts like a small window that moves around your device screen. But you will need to activate it first if you will like to use it. The Magnifier feature makes the font bigger which makes it very easy for you to read what is on your screen. When you are done with the feature, it is also easy to deactivate it and return to the normal screen mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
However, there are some owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 that will like to know how to use the magnifier feature and if you are among these owners, and then you are reading the right article. I will explain all the essential things that you need to know about the magnifier feature on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Activating The Magnifier Feature From Settings Menu On Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Swipe down your screen with your fingers to make the Notification bar appear
- Tap on the gear icon to have access to use the General Settings menu
- Locate the Accessibility option
- Below this option, locate ‘Vision’ and tap on it
- Then you can look for the option named Magnifier window
- To enable the Magnifier window, move the toggle to ON ( The toggle will switch to blue, and the magnifier window will show on your screen)
- If you will like to resize the window, move it to the left to reduce the size and to the left to increase it
- You can also select the Magnifier size option. You have three options that you can pick from: Large, Medium and Small
- Once you have done that, you can exit the options
Activating The Magnifier Feature From The Direct Access Menu Option On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you’ve enabled the Direct Access feature on your Samsung device, you will be able to start the feature anytime on any screen that you are on. If you will like to activate this option, follow the tips below.
- Enable the Direct Access menu option by clicking thrice on the home button
- Tap on the Magnifier feature from the list that comes up
- The magnifier window will show, and you can start using it
It’s quite simple to use the Magnifier feature on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, but if you come across any issue, you can drop a comment, and I will be glad to assist you.