How To Print From Samsung Galaxy S7 WiFi Printer
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S7 you might want to know how to print from Galaxy S7 to WiFi printer. Using the Samsung S7 Wifi Printer setting, you can print documents like emails, images, PDF files to a wireless printer, we’ll explain how to do this below.
The Android software has already provided the foundation of the software required to wirelessly print on the Galaxy S7. All you need to do make the Galaxy S7 wirelessly print is download the correct driver plugin on the Samsung Galaxy S7. This will allow you to print from Galaxy S7 to WiFi printer.
With that printing plugin downloaded, you can quickly and easily start printing with your Galaxy smartphone. Below is a guide on how to setup the Samsung Galaxy S7 for WiFi printing.
Samsung Galaxy S7 WiFi Printer Guide
For this guide on how to print wirelessly on the Samsung Galaxy S7, we’ll setup an Epson printer. But the same guide also works for other printers like a HP, Brother, Lexmark or another printer.
- Turn on the Galaxy S7
- Select “Apps”
- Select on “Settings”
- Browse for the “Connect and Share” section
- Select the “Printing button”
- Several printers are already installed, if you can’t find your printer select on the plus-symbol at the bottom of the screen
- The Google Play Store will open and you can select your printer brand
- Then go back to the “Printing” section in the Android Settings
- Select on “Epson Print Enabler” to connect Galaxy S7 to a wireless printer (Make sure the printer is turned ON)
- When the printer is found, you can select your wireless printer.
After you have connected the Galaxy S7 to a wireless printer, you can select on the printer and select the different settings used for the wireless printer for the smartphone:
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How to print Galaxy S7 email wirelessly
Bring up the email that you want to send to a wireless printer on the Samsung Galaxy S7 screen. In the top right corner of the screen, select the three-point icon, then select “Print”. If the settings are correct, the print can be started with the button at the bottom of the Galaxy S7. You now know how to install a printer driver on your Samsung Galaxy S7 for a wireless printer and how to use it.