How To Print With Samsung GalaxyNote 8
Some owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 might be interested in knowing how to print files like images, emails and PDF documents on their device. I’ll explain below how you can print documents on your Note 8 by connecting it to a wireless printer. You will need to download the plugin that works with your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. After doing this, you will be able to print documents from your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. You can make use of the tips below to know how to wireless print from your smartphone.
How to print through Wi-Fi on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
You can use these tips to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to popular printers like Epson, HP, Brother, Lexmark and some others. All these printers have a similar process.
1. Switch on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
2. Click on ‘Apps.’
3. Click on ‘Settings.’
4. Search for the ‘Connect and Share’ section
5. Click on ‘Printing button.’
6. Look for your printer name, if you can’t find it, click on the plus-symbol located at the bottom of your Note 8 screen.
7. It will take you to your Google Play Store; you can now select your printer name.
8. You can return to the ‘Printing’ option your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to.
9. Click on ‘Epson Printer’ to connect it your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with your wireless printer.
10. When you’ve located the printer, click on the wireless printer.
When you’ve completed these steps, you can now click on the printer options to choose the different settings for your smartphone. The options available include the Print quality, Layout or if you will prefer a 2-Sided printing.
How to print an email on Galaxy Note 8 using Wi-Fi
You will need to click on the email that you want to print. Click on the three dot icon located in the top right corner of your home screen and then click ‘Print.’ The printing will start by clicking the button located at the bottom of the Note 8 screen. You can make use of this method any time that you wish to print wirelessly from your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.