How To Record Videos In Slow Motion On Pixel And Pixel XL
The Google Pixel and Pixel XL has great new cameras that allow users to record videos in slow motion. This Slow Motion function on the Pixel and Pixel XL makes it possible to record rapid movements and reproduce them slowly in your video. This is possible by the rapid uptake of several video images, due to the processing power of the Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
For those that want to know how to record videos in slow motion on the Pixel and Pixel XL, follow the interactions below:
How To Record Videos in Slow Motion
- Turn on the Pixel and Pixel XL
- Go to the Camera app
- With the live camera image showing, select on the “Mode” button
- A list of different camera options will show up, select “Slow-motion” Mode
Now whenever you go to take a video on the Google Pixel and Pixel XL, the video will automatically start recording in slow motion. Via the Settings options, you can set how slowly or “fast” the slow motion should be.
- x1/2 (slow motion effect is lowest)
- x1/4 (slow motion medium)
- x1/8 (slow motion effect is best)
It’s recommend to set the video camera speed on the Pixel and Pixel XL to x1 / 8,because with this setting you will have the best slow motion effect.