How To Send Video From Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Did you know that your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus text messages can be a lot more than that? For instance, you could turn them into a MMS and attach all kinds of items to your traditional plain-text message.
In today’s article, we would like to share with you two different methods on how to send videos with your text messages. The methods are separated by the source of the command.
As you are about to find out, in one instance you can attach the video straight from the messaging app and in the other instance, you first browse for the video on your smartphone and then head to the messaging app.
Method #1 – send a video starting from the Messaging App:
- Launch the Messages app from the Home screen;
- Tap on its text area to compose the message;
- Select the Attachment icon, that small paper clip;
- From the list of options, select the one you prefer to use:
- The Camera if you want to instantly take a picture;
- The Photo Gallery if you want to select something previously photographed and currently stored on the device;
- Other if you need to attach any other type of information, from apps such as Memo, Location, Contacts, Calendar etc.
- Once you have selected the desired item, tap on the Done button;
- Continue with your text message if you want to write anything on it;
- Use the Send button to initiate the sending of your MMS.
Method #2 – send a video starting from the Gallery App:
- Launch the Gallery app from the Home screen;
- Browse until you find the photo or the video that you want to attach;
- Tap and hold on that file until the app will check your selection;
- Tap on other items if there’s more than one file you plan to attach;
- Tap the Share button when you’re ready;
- Select Messages from the list of options that will show up on the screen;
- You will be automatically redirected to the Messages app, where you have your files attached and you can type the text, select the recipient and tap on Send.
Any of these two methods on how to send video files from Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus are just as good.