How To Set Up Accounts On Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge owners may want to set up multiple accounts. There are several different ways to set up a new account on the Galaxy S6 Edge, but we’ll explain the best way to set up different accounts easily. These accounts on the Galaxy S6 Edge require users to authorize when you first set up the Samsung Galaxy. When you first download apps from the Google Play Store, you will need to set up the account as new. This will also be required for major apps like Facebook and Twitter, but you have set these up once, you should be set for the rest of the time you own the Galaxy S6 Edge.
The following are instructions on how to add a new account on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. It will also work to set up other accounts like an email account or another service that you want to add to your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
How to set up accounts on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Turn on your Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone.
- From the top of the screen, swipe down and select the gear icon in the top corner.
- Scroll down until you get to the User and Backup options.
- A list of all accounts that have been already logged will be shown here. At the bottom of the list, select add account.
- A list of services to log into will be shown here.
- Select the account you want to log into, and type in the user name and password.