How To Setup Wi-Fi Tethering On Galaxy Note 9
When it comes to connectivity, the owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 have been offered the most exciting Wi-Fi tethering feature. If you already bought the news Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you might not have gotten to this exciting feature yet but in this guide, we will show you everything there is to know about the Mobile Hotspot/Wi-Fi tethering feature on your smartphone.
If you are familiar with poor internet connections all the time, well here is something that can change all that. All this time, you’ve been hooked to public Wi-Fi networks even with the knowledge that they are highly insecure. And now that you have your eyes on the Galaxy Note 9, you can use this guide to learn how to set up the Wi-Fi tethering feature to enjoy flawless and secure Wi-Fi internet connection.
Sharing your device internet connection has never gotten this interesting and the good news is that you can select those devices you would like to share your internet with through the Wi-Fi tethering.
If the prospect of utilizing this feature is already appealing to you, then you will find the entire adventure quite an awesome and cool experience.
Worried About Wi-Fi Draining Your Battery?
The main agenda of this tutorial is to illustrate to our esteemed readers the ease with which they can set up and start using the Wi-Fi hotspot on their Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and the Galaxy Note 9 smartphones.
In other forums this feature is also commonly referred to as Wi-Fi tethering. A lot of folks who have come across it are already asking how it works and how to set it up.
The most popularly used internet sharing features have a habit of draining the smartphone batteries. This is also a major concern for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 users looking to use this new feature.
It is fair to be a cautious. This is especially true because we all know how battery issues can be a thorn in the flesh on most smartphones. But with the Galaxy Note 9, the battery issue should not be a source of concern.
Samsung can assure you of that with the design of longer lasting and durable 4000mAh battery for the Galaxy Note 9. To be honest however, this doesn’t completely rule out the fact that your battery juice will still drain away a little faster when the Wi-Fi tethering feature is in use frequently.
The only difference is that compared to other smartphones, your Galaxy Note 9 battery might last longer. And also it will not swell or exhibit the same faultiness as other smartphone batteries.
The battery aside, let us take you to the main agenda. We will explain to you how to set up the Wi-Fi tethering on your Galaxy Note 9. Before you can activate and start using the Wi-Fi hotspot feature, you need to set it up first.
The details include setting up the credentials and security information such as the login password. A secure Wi-Fi connection is very important and this is why you have the WPA2 security options.
Step 1. Setting Up Wi-Fi Tethering On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Go to the Settings menu by bringing down the notification panel and tapping on the settings icon.
- Tap on the Connections to views your connections
- Open Tethering and Wi-Fi hotspot then,
- Touch the Mobile hotspot feature
- Now switch on the feature by touching the toggle
- To turn of this feature, all you have to do is touch the same toggle. Once you do that, you will receive a notification telling you that the Wi-Fi connection has been turned off.
- To complete this set up, tap on OK
For instructions on how to connect other devices, check at the bottom of this window before exiting to the home screen.
Step 2. Changing Hotspot Credentials On Galaxy Note 9
- Go to your Settings and locate Connections.
- In the connection settings, go to Tethering and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Select on the from Mobile Hotspot
- Touch the 3-dotten icon to bring up more settings
- Select on the Configure option
- You can see the field where you need to set the password, tap on this field to change your password.
- Finish this action by tapping on the Save button and the changes you’ve made will take effect immediately.
As soon as you complete with each and every single one of the steps above, you can start enjoying the true value of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Wi-Fi connections by sharing your internet connection.
Any other device can share your internet connection. All you have to do is enable the Wi-Fi tethering on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone.