How To Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 8 That Won't Turn ON After Charging
Some Samsung Note 8 owners have had issues charging their smartphones. Some owners have complained that the Samsung Note 8 won’t switch on after charging even when the smartphone has been fully charged. There are several ways that you can use to fix this issue on your Samsung Note 8.
Press the Power button
The first thing you should consider doing is to press the ‘Power’ key repeatedly to be certain that there is no issue with your Samsung Note 8. If the issue persists after trying the method above, you should continue reading this guide.
Using the Boot to Safe Mode option
It’s important to point out that your smartphone will only run on preinstalled apps when you activate the ‘Safe Mode’ option. This helps in spotting if an app is an issue. You can check this by using the steps below:
- Touch and hold the Power key.
- Release the Power key as when Samsung screen comes up while still holding the ‘Volume Down’ button.
- The Safe Mode will show up at the bottom of the screen when your smartphone is restarting.
Using the Boot to Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition
You can make use of the tips below to put your phone in Recovery Mode. Alternatively, you can make use of this guide on how to wipe cache on the Note 8.
- Touch and hold these buttons altogether: the Volume Up, Home, and Power keys.
- When the smartphone vibrates, release the Power button while still holding the other two buttons until you see the Android Recovery screen.
- You can now make use of the “Volume Down” key to scroll to “wipe cache partition” and use the Power key to click on it.
- As soon as the cache partition is cleared, your Samsung Note 8 will restart.
Contact Technical Support
If the problem still occurs after trying all the above methods. You should consider taking your smartphone back to a store where it will be physically checked for damage. If found faulty, a replacement will be given to you, or if it’s repairable, the store will help you to fix it. But most of the time, this issue occurs because of a defective power button.