How To Switch ON Flashlight With Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Before, it was compulsory that you download an app from the Google Play Store of your device before you can make use of the inbuilt flashlight. But this is no more needed because you can now use the preloaded widget that comes with your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to easily use the flashlight for any purpose.
The widget also makes it possible to switch on and off the flashlight as you wish.
If you will like to know how to use the small widget that looks like a shortcut to access your flashlight, then this article is the right one for you.
Although the inbuilt flashlight on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is not as powerful as the LED Maglight, but I can assure you that the flashlight is also very effective and comes in handy in low light situations.
Maybe this is your first time using a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, and you will like to know how you can use the torch on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, then you should continue reading this article.
How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 9 As Flashlight
- Ensure that you have switched on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Locate the home screen and use a finger to tap the screen until you see options which include “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” on your screen
- Click on Widgets
- Search the Widget options until you locate the Torch widget
- Tap and hold the widget until you reach the desired position on the home screen
- Click on the “Torch” icon to switch it on anytime you want to use the flashlight on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- You can also use the widget to switch off the flashlight when you are done using it. Alternatively, you can locate the flashlight icon in the notification settings of your smartphone to access it.
That’s all you have to do if you will like to use the flashlight on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 as a torch, it is very simple to learn, and you can be sure that your flashlight will always come up anytime you use the widget to access it.