How To Take 360 Degree Pictures On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
Taking 360-degree Pictures on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is relatively easy and straightforward. The good thing is that taking 360-degree pictures don’t require special requirements.
The feature that enables you to take such pictures is Panorama, and this feature is already inbuilt with your iPhone camera. The panorama feature on the iPhone is also known as “Pano, ” and these types of pictures can either be captured from right to left or left to right.
The Panorama feature on the Camera app on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus allows you to take a high-quality 360-degree picture and wider pictures that can’t be seen with the naked human eye, as these pictures are twice as long as tall. In this article, we are going to teach you how to take 360-degree pictures on your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with ease. Below we’ll explain how you can do this.
How to take a 360-degree Picture with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Switch on your iPhone
- Open the iPhone Camera app from the Home screen
- Change the camera mode to panorama mode by swiping left twice on the screen.
- Press the Capture button to start taking the picture
- Move your iPhone to the right and let the arrows stay on the line till the end
- Push the capture button once again after you have taken the picture.