How To Turn Off And Close Background Apps On Huawei P10
Apps running in the background are a major source for your quickly dying battery on your Huawei P10. Such apps include emails, social networking as well as daily lifestyle apps, which constantly search the internet for new updates.
A lot of battery and bandwidth is consumed in the process hence slowing down your smartphone. Manual update of these apps is much more preferred in order to save on battery life.
If you are new to Android systems, you can follow the guide provided herein to learn how to turn off the background apps on your Huawei P10.
Closing background apps on your Huawei P10
- First power on your Huawei P10
- From your Homescreen, click on the recent apps button
- Now tap on the icon for Active apps
- Next to the app you would like to disable its data is an option to enable you End the application. Click on it
- Then complete by clicking Ok if prompted to do so.
Disabling Twitter’s Background Data
- Switch on your Huawei P10 smartphone
- Go to the Settings Menu and choose on Accounts
- Choose on Twitter
- Choose to Uncheck the Sync Twitter option.
Closing and disabling background data for all the services:
- Switch on your Huawei P10
- From the settings menu click on Data usage
- Click on three dots located at the upper right corner of your screen and open the context menu
- Proceed to uncheck the Auto sync data
- Click on Ok
Disabling background data for Google services including Gmail:
- Power on your Huawei P10 smartphone
- Open Accounts from the Settings menu
- Select on Google
- Choose the name of your preferred account
- From here, just uncheck the Google services that you would like to disable
For Facebook, you are required to disable the background data directly from the Facebook menus. Follow the directions provided below to do this:
- After turning on your Huawei P10, launch Facebook and go to the settings
- Choose on Refresh Interval
- Select on Never