How To Turn ON Flashlight With Galaxy Note 8
In the past, it was required to download an app from Google Play Store before you can activate the flashlight for Samsung Note smartphone. Now users can stop downloading a Note 8 Torch app because Samsung has included a widget that will turn on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 flashlight on and off.
This widget is a small shortcut, which looks like an app icon that you can add to the home screen of Note 8. The Note 8 flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, but it does an excellent job in helping times when you need a light source from Note 8.
If you are a newbie or you already own a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and want to know how to use the Galaxy Note 8 as a flashlight this guide is for you. It will teach you how to use the Torch feature on the Galaxy Note 8.
How to use Galaxy Note 8 as a flashlight:
- Switch on the Samsung Note 8
- From the Home Screen, pinch the screen using your finger until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” appears on the screen
- Tap “Widgets.”
- Browse the Widget section and search for the Torch widget
- Press and hold the Torch Widget and move it to a desired position on the home screen.
- Touch the “Torch” icon to turn it on when you need to use flashlight on Note 8
- You can tap the icon to shut down the flashlight or go to the notification settings to switch off Torch.