How To Turn ON Predictive Text Samsung Galaxy Note 5
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has some amazing features on this smartphone. One of the best features on the Galaxy Note 5 is the predictive text feature. Predictive text on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an input technology that suggests words based on the context of the message and the first typed letters. This feature makes it so much easier and faster to text someone on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone. Below we’ll explain how to turn on predictive text on the Galaxy Note 5.
- How to turn ON/OFF autocorrect with Note 5
- How to block calls on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 back button not working
- How to use Note 5 as a mobile hotspot
- How to bypass lock screen on Note 5
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Note 5 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
How to turn off predictive text on Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on your Samsung Note 5.
- Go to Settings.
- Select on Language & Input.
- Select on Samsung Keyboard.
- Browse and select On for Predictive Text.
Advanced settings menu on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 allows for more controls of predictive text. This feature allows users to create a set of time delays with a long press key stroke. An example of this is when you hold down a number or letter for a long period of time, a special character shows up on the keyboard.
Text correction options
When you turn on predictive text on the Galaxy Note 5 smartphone, you can also turn on text correction as well. This is a menu that you can added your own personal dictionary. This will allow Android to know not to change the words that you normally use in a text.
- How to fix Note 5 when dropped in water
- How to use private mode on Note 5
- How to reset password when locked on Note 5
- How to screen mirror on Note 5
- How to connect Note 5 to a TV
- How to fix black screen problem on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 screen that won’t rotate
- How to recover deleted photos on Note 5
- How to fix fast battery drain problem on Note 5
- How to set custom ringtones on Note 5
- How to fix slow Internet problem on Note 5