How To Use Hyperlapse Camera Mode on Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
Samsung has given the Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus devices camera a significant upgrade, adding some new shooting modes that you definitely should know. The Motion Panorama Shot lets users recover subject movements within the Panorama Shot mode. The Pro Mode of your phone camera allows you to master things while the Food Mode allows you capture that perfect moment when preparing your ideal dish.
Time Hyperlapse videos are getting more popular every day with social media channels spreading these videos like a charm. We’re sure you’ve seen them online before, though you might have been unaware that they are called Hyperlapse videos Hyperlapse allows you to make a video of a couple of seconds by compressing hours and hours of video footage. Taking these videos is also straightforward and guess what, you won’t have to install any third-party app to enjoy it. In this article, we’ll focus on the famous Hyperlapse videos.
How to Use Hyperlapse Camera Mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Go to the Home screen
- Launch the Camera app
- Touch on the Mode button
- Choose the Hyperlapse Camera mode from the list of Camera modes that appears
- Select the arrow icon to change the Hyperlapse speed
- Set the speed you wish to record your video by pressing the Select Speed button then pick from the four options which are; 4x, 8x, 16x and 32x
- Tap on the Timer option if you want to create a timer for the start of the Hyperlapse video
- Select the length of your timer
- Tap on the Record option
- Let it record and tap on the Stop button when you’re through
These procedures are straightforward with some fantastic results. You will be able to use Hyperlapse camera mode on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus after following the steps above. You can now enjoy the Hyperlapse video experience on your smartphone.