How To Use Screen Mirror On LG V30
The screen mirror functionality on the LG V30 is pretty useful for any type of user of the device. There are a couple of feasible ways which you can use the LG V30 to screen mirror so that it can project to a TV. The steps on how to screen mirror is pretty easy to replicate if it is done with the proper software. The instructions below are the ways that will show you two distinct techniques on how to link the screen mirror feature on the LG V30 to a TV. You can connect the LG V30 screen mirror to a TV with two methods; hard-wired or wireless.
Connect LG V30 to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- First things first, you need to buy an LINKMHL adapterLINK which is LG V30 compatible.
- Then, attach the LG V30 to the adapter.
- Next, plug the adapter to a power source.
- After that, get a LINKstandard HDMI cableLINK to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Finally, switch the settings on the TV to be able to display video from the HDMI port you are using. After that is finished, the TV will mirror your phone.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an LINKHDMI to composite adapterLINK would help allow for the LG V30 to play on your TV and screen mirror.
Connect LG V30 to TV: Wireless Connection
- You need to first buy an Allshare Hub which you can attach to your TV through a standard HDMI cable.
- Next is to link the LG V30 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- You can do this by accessing the Settings and then click Screen Mirroring.
NOTE: If you have a SmartTV, then you no longer need to buy an Allshare Hub.