How To Zoom Out Using Magnifier On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
The Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus offers a full range of intuitive features for every user, and one of them is the magnifier function. This feature allows users to zoom in on small text and apply color filters, eliminating the need for a conventional magnifying glass. Even people with vision problems or those who have challenges reading small fonts can use the magnifier window to improve their experience. In this post, we shall explain two different ways in which you can enable the magnifier feature.
Enable Magnifier from Settings on Galaxy S9
The steps we provided below we help you to turn on and adjust the Magnifier feature through the settings on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Swiping downwards from the top of the screen to launch the Notification shade
- Open the Settings Menu screen by selecting the gear icon
- Scroll down the list to locate the Accessibility section
- Tap on Vision under the Accessibility section
- Scroll down once again until you identify the option named as Magnifier window
- Turn on the Magnifier window by sliding the switch to the right to activate it. The switch should turn blue to show that the Magnifier Window is on
- You can adjust the zoom level by sliding the dedicated adjustment bar
- Ensure you check the Magnifier size option
- Leave the menus when you’re ready to start using the Magnifier feature
Magnifier from Direct Access Menu on Galaxy S9
This method will help you enable the Magnifier feature on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus screen if you activate the direct access feature, and the magnifier window option is selected. You can use the direct access to launch the Magnifier window anytime, from any screen. All you need to do is:
- Press the Home screen three times on any screen to open the Direct Access Menu
- Select the Magnifier window option from the menu
- The Magnifier Window will be activated once you complete step two and you can now start using this feature
Using the Magnifier feature to zoom out on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is straightforward. You can easily disable this magnifier window function and make the window go away from your display when you don’t want to use it anymore by following the steps above to disable the Magnifier Window and turn the switch off.