iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus: How To Add Favorite Contacts
Owners of an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus might be curious enough to want to know how to add favorite contacts. The Favorites contacts features enables users to quickly access information of a particular person, instead of scrolling through hundreds of different contacts just to find the people that you want stay in touch with often. You can favorite the person on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. This method is an alternative to using the letters to the side of the screen for quick access. Using favorites makes things even easier. Below we’ll explain how to add favorite contacts.
For those that have owned an iOS device before, you’ve probably already starred a few contacts that are showing up at the top of the list whenever you enter the Phone app, and here we’ll explain how to add certain people you’d like, and even remove the ones you don’t want favorite. The following are instructions on how to star and set favorite contacts.
- How to create folders on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to use iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus as a flashlight
- How to change font style and size on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus 7
How to add favorites contacts
- Make sure that your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus is turned on
- Then, go “Phone” app
- After that, go to the “Favorites” section
- Click on the plus “+” sign in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click the contact that you want to favorite or star
- Finally, click on their mobile number to favorite it
By default the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus won’t let you manually sort your favorites in order to place the most important people at the top. Instead all contacts are listed alphabetically.
If there is a person that you want to remove from favorites, just go to the that person’s contact page and uncheck their star. You can also just delete the contact to delete a person from the favorites list.