iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus: How To Make WiFi Signal Stronger
For those that own an Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, you may want to know how to make the WiFi signal stronger. The reason for this is that you could have a weak WiFi connection causing webpages to load slowly and even have a bad experience with apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and YouTube.
There could be several different reasons that the Internet connection is slow and pages aren’t loading. Before we explain the different ways to fix a weak WiFi signal here are some potential reasons why this problem is occurring on your smartphone.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus problems with WiFi solutions
- How to fix slow Internet Lag On iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to delete Internet history on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to turn data ON and OFF with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to fix slow WiFi problem on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Bluetooth problems
Common Reasons Why iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Internet is Being Slow:
- Poor signal or low signal strength
- Poor Wi-Fi network
- Website is under heavy load or too many users accessing the website
- Network congestion or too many users of the network
- Apps running in the background
- Device memory is low
- Internet cache is corrupted or full
- Update the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus firmware
- Outdated browser software or browser software requires update
- Exceeded data speed limit or speed reduction is reached
Any of the reasons above can cause a slow WiFi connection on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. After you have checked to see what the cause of the problem is behind the weak data connection, and you still can’t figure out how to fix the bad Internet problem, follow the instructions below on how to make the WiFi signal stronger.
Make Sure WiFi-Assist is Turned Off
It’s very common that your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is still connected to a weak WiFi signal, and you should you check to make sure the WiFi-Assist disabled or turned OFF. The following will take you to the Wi-Fi settings of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Turn on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus smartphone
- Select on Settings
- Tap on Cellular
- Browse until you find WiFi-Assist
- Change the toggle to OFF, so you stay connected to WiFi even when the wireless connection of your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is the most powerful
Clear caches on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
In most cases, the above method will help solve the slow Internet problem on the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. But if for some reason the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Internet is still slow, completing a “wipe cache partition” should fix this problem. This method deletes no data from the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe.