iPhone X: How To Setup Hotmail
Want to know how to setup Hotmail on your iPhone X? Check out the step by step instructions in this guide.
If you use Hotmail for work or personal emails, but use an iPhone, setting up the mail app for Hotmail can seem a little confusing at first. Thankfully, it’s very straightforward to follow the steps we’ve highlighted below.
Once you’ve setup Hotmail on your iPhone X by following the steps below, you’ll be able to receive and reply to your Hotmail emails straight from within the default iPhone X mail app. You’ll also receive notifications when new emails hit your Hotmail inbox. This step will also work for anybody looking into how to setup Outlook emails or how to setup Live emails.
How To Setup Hotmail For iPhone X
- Make sure your iPhone X is on
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ app
- Look for ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’. Tap it when you find it
- On the next page, tap ‘Add Account’
- After that, tap ‘Outlook.com’
- You must now enter your Hotmail email address and password
- Choose the type of Hotmail data you’d like to hit your iPhone X mail app
- Open the Mail app to view the changes
You should now be able to view your Hotmail emails in the iPhone X mail app. Fun fact: Whilst the email service used to be called Hotmail, it’s now known as Outlook. This is why this method also works for old Hotmail accounts, LIVE emails and MSN accounts.