LG V30: How To Change Lock Screen
Customizing your lock screen is a great way to not only personalize your phone, but also to efficiently operate the device. The below steps will first teach you how to add a unique photo to your lock screen and also how to change the display to utilize different features while in lock mode.
How to change LG V30 Lock screen Wallpaper
- Hold down on an empty space in the Home screen (this will enable “edit” mode)
- Select Wallpaper > Lock Screen
- Option to select a default Wallpaper or to select an image from your photos, select More Images
- Select the photo you want as your Wallpaper screen.
- Press Set Wallpaper
How to change LG V30 Lock screen Display
- Settings > Lock Screen
- From there, you’ll see the following display options:
- Dual Clock – select 2 locations of time to display (useful if you work multiple time zones or are on vacation in another time zone)
- Clock Size – adjust the size to increase or decrease
- Show the Date – adds the current date as an additional point of reference
- Camera Shortcut – *editors pick* For as great as the camera is on the LG V30 we highly advise you add this to your lock screen for easy access. Never miss a photo-op!
- Owner Information – add social media handles, email, text
- Unlock Effect – visual customizations
- Additional Info – enables you to place additional widgets and apps on the lock screen
You’ve now customized your lock screen and hopefully are operating your LG V30 as efficiently as possible.