Printing With The Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Did you know that it’s possible to connect your Galaxy Note 8 to your printer and print out images and documents straight from your smartphone? In this guide, we’ll provide some general tips that should help you to connect your Note 8 to most printers so that you can print files from it directly.
Everything you need to print out photos from the Galaxy Note 8 is already available on the Note 8 out of the box, so you’ll just need to use the software already available to get started.
To get started, you’ll need to follow the guide that we have listed below. This will help you to print out things via WiFi.
Samsung Note 8 WiFi Printing Guide
This particular guide will focus on a Wi-Fi Epson printer, but please note that this guide will be very similar for other printer manufacturers.
- Make sure the Note 8 is switched on.
- Open the App menu.
- Tap “Settings.”
- Look for Connect and Share.”
- Tap “Printing.”
- Choose your printer model from the list. If you can’t find it, tap the plus button to locate it.
- You’ll need to download your printer brand app from the Play Store.
- You can now go back to thee “Printing” section in the Android Settings.
- Tap on “Epson Print Enabler” or the alternative app for your printer. This will connect your Note 8 to a wireless printer. (Make sure the printer is turned ON)
- Tap to connect your Note 8 to the printer once it has been found.
You can choose a few different options to change the way your Note 8 will print out items. The different options have been listed below:
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How to print Samsung Note 8 email wirelessly
If you want to print out an email, simply open the email you’d like to print out and then tap the menu icon at the top. Next, tap the Print button. You’ll now have the option to print out your email. You’ll need to go through the setup steps above first before you can successfully print out your email.