Printing With The Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I’m quite sure that there are some users of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 that do not know that it is possible to print out images and documents straight from their Samsung smartphone.
To make it better, Samsung has made sure that the process is as easy as possible. In this article, I will explain the general guidelines of printing with your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. This will definitely help you anytime you want to print an image from your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Samsung has made sure that all you need to print out images and documents from your Samsung Galaxy Note is readily available on your device. All you have to do is launch the software to get started and follow the tips below to print out images and documents by connecting your device to the printer via a Wi-Fi connection.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 WiFi Printing Guide
For the purpose of this article and to make it easier for you to understand, I will be using the Wi-Fi Epson printer to explain how you can print from your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. You do not need to be upset or confused if you are not using an Epson printer because the guideline below is very similar to other printer manufacturers.
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Locate the App menu
- Click on “Settings.”
- Locate the “Connect and Share” option
- Click on “Printing”
- Select the printer model from the list. If you can‘t see it, click on the plus icon to find it
- Then, go ahead and download your printer brand app from Google Play Store
- Then return to the “Printing” menu option on your device Settings
- Click on “Epson Print Enabler” or the name of the printer that you are using. This will connect your device to your wireless printer and ensure that the printer is switched ON
- Click to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to the printer once you have seen it
Also, there are options that you can choose to alter the way your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will print out images and documents. The options will be listed below
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How to Print Email On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Wirelessly
If you will to print out an email on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, all you need to do is select the specific email that you wish to print, once it opens click on the menu icon placed at the top. Then, click on the Print button. Then you will see the option to print out your email. Follow the onscreen instructions and make use of the guideline above to print out your email.
By following the instructions explained above, you will be able to successfullly print documents and images from your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.