Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Setting A Custom Ringtone
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a powerful design and a lot of amazing features, which could make it compete with the best smartphones in 2017. A lot of Galaxy Note 8 users are curious on how to create customized ringtones for specific contacts. Note 8 has made it very easy to create customized ringtones for your contacts and specific notifications ringtones.
You can use these tones to work for just a particular contact or every contact on your smartphone. Below is the guide on how to use your sounds like a custom ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy Note 8
The Galaxy Note 8 has an amazing feature called the Samsung’s TouchWiz technology which makes it easily possible for owners to add and create custom ringtones for contacts unlike before. Note 8 comes with several options to configure custom ringtones for each of the contacts on your phone and also set custom sounds for your text messages. Follow the instructions below to set custom ringtones on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Switch on the Samsung Note 8.
- Tap on Dialer .
- Look for and pick a person you want to select a ringtone for.
- Click on the icon that looks like a pen to adjust the contact
- Then click on the “Ringtone” button.
- Wait for the pop up to show up and choose your ring tone.
- Look for the song you want to use as the ringtone.
- If you can’t find the song, you are looking for on the list, select ‘Add’and search for it in your device storage, then select it.
Following the instructions above will allow you to be able to pick a particular sound for an individual contact on your Note 8.
While the default sound from settings will be used as the ringtone for other calls, any other contact that you customize will have their specific tone.
One of the advantages of creating a customized tone for a particular contact on your Galaxy Note 8 is that it allows you to know who is calling without looking at your phone and it makes your smartphone more personal.