Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Creating A Custom Ringtone
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a lot of amazing features that make it to be one of the best smartphones right now. One of these features is that you can create a particular ringtone for just a contact on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
One of the advantages of this feature is that you can now know when your partner or boss is calling your smartphone, all you need to do is create and set a ringtone for the contact.
However, there are some owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 that will like to know how they can create ringtones for contacts. It is actually very easy, and I will explain how you can do it.
You are allowed to use the tone for a specific contact, or you can use it for all the contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Below is a guideline on how you can create a specific ringtone for a contact on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Setting Custom Ringtones on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a powerful feature called the Samsung’s TouchWiz technology. The work of this feature is to make it possible for owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to be able to create and set customized ringtones for special contacts on their Samsung device.
Unlike before, you can now create and set ringtones for incoming calls, text messages that come in on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from a specified contact. Make use of the guidelines below to fully understand how you can make use of this feature on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Locate the Dial Pad
- Search for the specific contact you want to connect to a ringtone
- Locate an icon in the shape of a pen, click on it to edit the contact
- You will also see the ‘Ringtone’ option, click on it
- A new window will and you will be able to select the desired tone
- Search for the sound you will like to use as the ringtone
- If you are unable to locate the sound, you will see an ‘Add’ option, click on it to locate the song in your device storage
- Once you see the song, click on it
That’s all you need to do to pick a specific sound for a contact on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. It’s also vital to point out that when you select a song for a specific contact, all other calls and text messages that you receive on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will use the default tone to notify you. Setting a tone for a particular contact on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 gives you a unique experience with your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.