Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus: How To Increase Vibrations
Some people are annoyed by the vibrations that a Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus can make. Others, on the contrary, want to know more about this versatile function of their phones and how to make it louder in different circumstances. If, for instance, you’re keeping your smartphone in the purse or pocket, the default vibration intensity might not be enough.
How To Increase Vibrations On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus:
So, if you too want to know how to increase vibrations on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus and, on different occasions, how to decrease it, here are the super-simple steps for doing so:
- Open the Notification shade by swiping down, with one finger, from the top of the screen;
- Tap on the gear icon to access the Settings menu;
- Scroll down and tap on the Sounds and Vibration menu;
- Select Vibration Intensity;
- In the newly opened window, you will have three different options, each one with its own vibration intensity adjustment bar:
- Incoming calls;
- Vibration feedback;
Feel free to adjust any of these bars upon your desire by dragging it to the left if you want to lower vibration intensity or to the right if you want to raise it.
Leave the menus when you’re happy with the selection and start testing if you have properly increased vibrations on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus by performing one of those actions. Whether you want to make the vibrations stronger or softer, this is where you should keep coming back for adjustments.