Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus: How To Install APK Manually
Most Galaxy S8 users rely exclusively on the Google Play Store for downloading third-party apps on their smartphones. But the Amazon Underground App Market is an alternative that more and more people are curious to try, which often brings us to all kinds of questions about installing an app with an APK file.
You don’t have to look for complicated things when ending up using such an Android installation file – say you want to take the WhatsApp latest version, as an APK file, right from the official homepage.
When you are clueless on how to install an APK file like that one, the following indications will make things clear for you. All you have to do is to:
- Launch the App menu of your Samsung Galaxy S8;
- Navigate to the Settings section;
- Tap on Device Security;
- Identify the Unknown Sources sub-menu;
- Tap on its slider to activate this feature;
- Hit the OK button to confirm the action;
- With the Unknown Sources feature activated, you need to access the APK file that you previously downloaded, under My Files, Download;
- Launch the APK file and follow the installation wizard with all the required steps in there and wait for the app to install.
These are the basic steps for using an APK file and installing an app on Samsung Galaxy S8 devices. Security is very important in the process, which is why you should make sure that:
- You only download and install APK files from trusted websites;
- You disable the Unknown Sources feature from your smartphone’s settings as soon as you can after you have finished the installation.
That’s all for now, enjoy the new APK experience on Galaxy S8!