Emergency Calls Only No Network Problem On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Looking at the display of your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone, did you happen to see the “Emergency calls only” message on the Lock screen or on the Home screen? When this message appears right where your network information should be displayed, it can mean one thing – your smartphone is no longer connected to the home network and only the mobile networks of other providers are available.
Otherwise said, you won’t be able to use your voice or data services since your device is considered to be out of the network and it cannot communicate with other devices.
Despite the fact that it sounds serious, it is a problem that many Galaxy S8 users complain of, every now and then. The fix is much simpler than you imagine.
How To Fix Emergency Calls Only On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen using one finger;
- Once the Notification shade was pulled down, look for the Aircraft mode and tap on it to activate it;
- Let it sit like that for at least 5 seconds;
- Then, tap on the Aircraft mode once again, to deactivate it and get back to the normal running mode;
- Wait a couple of seconds for your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone to scan and find the network.
When it’s done, your smartphone should no longer display the “Emergency calls only” message. That’s because the previously selected mode actually restarted your network, forcing the device to scan for it once again right after the deactivation of the Aircraft mode. From now on, you should be able to use your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone device without problems.