Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Hide Images In Gallery
Most people love to take a lot of pictures whether it is for fun, capturing memories or something that is personal and it is best if the camera you will be using is the Samsung Galaxy S9 or the Galaxy S9 Plus. These smartphones are protected with an unlocking feature of either thru fingerprint, pattern or using a password code. Still, you shouldn’t just rely on these unlocking method for other not to have an access on your private photos.
There is a way to hide your personal photographs on the Photo Gallery application of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus so that others won’t be able to see it. This article will surely guide you in doing this privacy on your album. Below is the step on how to hide images in your Photo Gallery.
Hiding Images in Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus Photo Gallery
- On your smartphone, keep on browsing until you find a folder where you would want to hide the photos – it ought to be somewhere in the application window. Just under My Documents
- Click the button MORE located at the upper right corner
- Click Create Folder option from the popup Context menu then type a name that you prefer for this newly created folder
- You can now move the pictures you want to be hidden in the folder you have created
- Search from the Play Store application the ES File Explorer
- Download and then Install the application on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Go to the Apps folder then browse on the recently installed application, the ES File Explorer
- Launch the application then navigate to the previously created folder
- Click the 3-dotted icon to have an access to the Main menu
- From the context menu, Click New > File
- Create a .nomedia file then leave the application
There you have it! You have finally hide your personal photos from your Photo Gallery. If you are quite confused about what just happened, the important part of these step is that there you should have a .nomedia file available on the folder you have created in storing all your private photos or videos, in order for that folder to be invisible from Photo Gallery application. This concludes that you have now successfully hidden all your personal pictures on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.