Samsung Galaxy S9: How To Save An Image
There are users of the new Galaxy S9 that will want to know how they can save an image on their device. For instance, if a contact sends a message to your Galaxy S9 with an image then you may wish to save the image on your device to use it later, and you can easily do this on your Galaxy S9. In this article, I will explain to you how you can easily do this.
The purpose of this article is to let you know how you can save an image using the pre-installed messenger app that comes with your Galaxy S9. The method to save pictures on other message apps, like WhatsApp or Kik, might vary from the method that will be explained in this article.
Once you successfully save an image, it gets stored in the photo gallery of your Galaxy S9. From there, you can use the image for anything you want. You can use it as your device wallpaper; you can share it on various social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and others; you can send it in a message or an email; or you can just save it for later.
Saving an Image from a Text Message on Galaxy S9
- Look for the message that contains the image that you wish to save.
- Touch the picture to view it in full mode.
- Click anywhere on the image to make the menu appear.
- You can then click on Save. The picture will be automatically saved in the gallery of your Galaxy S9, just like any other image.
Save Multiple Images on Galaxy S9
If you want to save multiple images, you can save them all at once instead of saving them one at a time. You can follow the steps below to learn how you can save multiple pictures on your Galaxy S9.
- Locate the message with the pictures on your Galaxy S9.
- Tap and hold on one of the pictures.
- A menu will show up.
- Click on the option that says Save Attachment.
- A new menu will show up with the list of images in the message.
- Scroll through and tap on the one that you wish to save.
- You can then type a name for the file containing the images so that you can easily find them later.
After saving a picture in the photo gallery of your Galaxy S9, you will be able to share it on multiple platforms, in the same way you would share a picture that you took yourself. When you launch an app, tap on the Upload icon, and it will take you straight to your Galaxy S9’s photo gallery.
Another method of sharing an image is to locate the image in your photo gallery, tap on it, and then click on the symbol that looks like three connected dots, which serves as the share button. A list of all the apps that you have on your Galaxy S9 will come up, and you can then tap on the app that you want to use to share the image.
And if you would rather not share the images, then you can just keep them for your own enjoyment or transfer them from your Galaxy S9 to your PC.