Samsung Galaxy S9: Set Vibration Intensity
Your Samsung Galaxy S9, like most smartphones, allows you to be notified of messages or calls by ringing or vibration. Although some people are uncomfortable with disturbing vibrations that their phone makes, others tweak their phone for the best vibration setting.
Before, users may adjust notifications to be set as ringtone only, vibration only, or both. You can also set ringtone volume intensity. Now, even vibration intensities can be modified. This feature is fairly new, so you might be struggling to find the vibration intensity settings. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be tweaking vibrations for your S9 in no time.
How to Set Vibration Intensity in Galaxy S9
Here are the steps on how to simply decrease and increase the vibration of Galaxy S9:
- Swipe down with one finger from the top of the screen in order to Open the Notification Shade
- Choose the gear icon to access the Settings menu
- Slightly scroll down and tap the Sounds and Vibration menu
- Tap the Vibration Intensity
- Then a new window will open, you can see the three different options there, each of those has its own intensity vibration adjustment bar:
- Incoming Calls
- Vibration Feedback
You can adjust any of these bars according to your preference. Dragging left or right will decrease or increase vibration intensity respectively. This is fairly useful since sometimes you may find the vibration too strong and noisy. This isn’t only annoying, it may also take up much of your battery everytime it vibrates. Other times, the vibration may be too soft that you are unable to feel it in your pocket.
No matter what your preference is, you may tweak the vibration settings to check what suits you. Like with any other customization settings, your Galaxy S9 makes this procedure fairly simple to perform.