Setting Up Hotmail On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
Hotmail can be an essential tool for keeping and organizing your emails. As an owner of an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, it would be in your best interest to know the process for setting up Hotmail. The main reason you can’t find Hotmail on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is because Microsoft renamed Hotmail to Outlook. The following instructions will lay out the process for setting up Hotmail. In addition, these steps will also work for those who want to know how to set up Live or MSN accounts.
Setting up Hotmail
- Make sure your iPhone 8 is turned on
- Then, go to Settings. It’s the gear icon
- After that, search and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Then, tap on Add Account
- Next, open Outlook.com
- Input your Hotmail email address and password
- Next, choose the type of Hotmail data you want to be available on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Finally, open the Mail app
And that is how to set up Hotmail. Don’t forget that the name of Hotmail has been changed to Outlook and the steps are similar for creating a Live or MSN account on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.