How to Solve Google Play Store Error code 941 on Galaxy S9
Google Play Store is the official store on Android Smartphones for downloading and installing apps, as well as the pre-installed apps. However, Google Play can sometimes be frustrating while trying to install or update app because of bugs. It happens on occasions after trying to download; you receive this kind of message that you could not download the app because of an error 941.
You might find this type of problem difficult to solve because you don’t have more information about what is happening. The number 941 represents the error code and the message. You wouldn’t be able to perform any meaning function on Google Play Store until you solve the problem.
How to Solve 941 Error Code
- Close the Google Play Store
- Swipe down the notification bar
- Click on the Settings icon
- Select Application Manager
- Swipe to All tab
- You’ll see the Google Play Store option listed with the apps, select it
- Go to Clear Data option and click on it
- Google Play Store will immediately restart, and after which it will no longer show the erroeStore app info from the settings
- This time around, Clear Data and select Uninstall Updates
The steps above will allow you to fix the error code 941 and without any problem, you should be able to download and update any app on the Google Play Store.