How To Solve WhatsApp Calls stopped On Samsung Galaxy S9
If you’ve been using the WhatsApp call on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and you noticed that, your recent calls have a poor connection or even stopped without you or the recipient pressing the hang up button, then there are a couple of things you should consider. This problem can sometimes be related to the quality of the Internet connection or Wifi signal. In this article, we’ll provide you with some tips on how to fix WhatsApp Calls problem on Galaxy S9.
How To Fix WhatsApp Calls stopped On Galaxy S9
The thing you can do is to adjust the dedicated data usage option from the settings of the WhatsApp if you’re using a mobile data connection.
- Go to the Home screen
- Launch the WhatsApp
- Access the chat thread overview window
- Click the symbol with the three dots in the upper right corner
- Select the Settings option
- Tap the “Data usage” option
- Navigate to the Call Settings section
- Click on the option labeled as “Reduce Data Consumption.”
By enabling this feature on the Samsung Galaxy S9, your WhatsApp will use fewer data to make calls. While this will affect voice quality, the interruptions should disappear, and you will enjoy more steady voice calls through WhatsApp.